Thursday, October 8, 2009

New hair cut or style needed ASAP!?

I recently broke up with my long time bf(over 3 yrs) and I was looking for a change in my hair, and I have a hair cut appointment tommorrow. I'm not sure what to do, I want something different, but I always try to make my hair show it's wavy side, but it usually ends up straight anyway. I keep trying to get more layers and keep it shorter to promote the waves, but I was thinking maybe long this time? And I'm pretty sure I'm letting my bangs grow out, no one liked them. Should I get more layers so it looks different, or juts get it trimmed a little and let it grow? I was considering copying one of Aleixs Bledel's straight hair looks. Here's a pic of how it looked right after my last haircut-they curled it: http://hs.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=300...



Thanks!



New hair cut or style needed ASAP!?

aww i suggest you get some side bangs (not too short though) because they look cute basically with any hairstyle; if you want wavy hair you would be better off with longer hair and a little layer, so just trim it a little.



the facebook didnt work, btw.



New hair cut or style needed ASAP!?

you shold chop it to your neak with choped really short layers verry sexy

No comments:

Post a Comment