Thursday, July 30, 2009

Can anyone show me before and after pictures of when you thin out curly hair?

i have biracial curly hair (black and white) and well, ive been thinking about getting my hair thinned out. my hair isnt like OMG thick but its just like i want to have the curls more defined and i want it to be like low maintenance. i had my hair japanese striaghten (wow ill never do that again) it was nice for the 6-8 months but when it starts to grow out, wow weirdest look ever. well anyway... im past that but i still have some straight hair at the bottem. back to getting it thinned out, ive been reading about it and some people say its bad and some people say its good.. im sooo confused i dont want to risk getting my hair messed up but then what if it really does work wonderss!!



so this is why i was wondering about seeing before and after pictures because that will give me an idea of what i willl be looking forward too(if you get what im saying)



Can anyone show me before and after pictures of when you thin out curly hair?

Well I have a biracial daughter that has hair just like you. She has thick hair just like me. My hair is wavy and every three months I get my hair thinned. It is a lot easier to style. You won't have any dramatic difference in the look but in fact you will love it. I hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment