Thursday, July 30, 2009

Where can I find a PC program that would show my wife with different hair styles and colors?

http://www.ivillage.co.uk/beauty/makeove...



Where can I find a PC program that would show my wife with different hair styles and colors?

There is something called hairstyler.com , or something like that that you upload your wifes picture and then check her out with different styles. However I think you have to pay for it, I was looking and couldn't find a free one, but hopefully someone will know of one. But take a look at that one anyway.



Where can I find a PC program that would show my wife with different hair styles and colors?

get a copy of photoshop and learn how to use it. you can manipulate any image on there. stick you missus face on paris hilton, im sure shel appreciate it!



Where can I find a PC program that would show my wife with different hair styles and colors?

HOPE I CAUGHT YOU IN TIME....



Don't buy a thing. Go to www.thehairstyler.com.



Upload a photo of your wife (when I did it, I brushed my hair back with loads of water and ponytailed it so only my face was showing) WHEN SHE IS WEARING STUNNING MAKE-UP!! [No one looks good drained out, circles under her eyes, chapped lips showing...]



Then you'll have over 7000 hairstyles (with 52, yeh count 'em 52(!) different colors) to play with - I've recommended the site to many people and they love it. Hope she will too.



I do know there are programs you can buy, but unless you're trying to unload an about-to-expire gift card - go for cheaper!



UPDATE: After reading the other answers submitted, I thought I better take a look at the site to see if they now have a fee. They do - $14 for 3 months; however, there is another site www.makeoversolutions.com that allows you to join for free, upload ONE photo of yourself and try 100 hairstyles, a bunch of different make-up choices, etc. You can also join as a "member" for about the same price and will have access to 3000 hairstyles.



Barb

No comments:

Post a Comment