Tuesday, July 28, 2009

How should i have my hair for the fashion show?

i am in this fashion show and i don't know how to have my hair i was thinking about hanging it down but i always have it like that please help me



How should i have my hair for the fashion show?

it all depends on the fashion show,



and what outfit you are wearing,



if you can add some more details



i would be able to repond to the question better.



How should i have my hair for the fashion show?

If it's a fashion show, it's about the clothes and not you (sorry). Keep your hair up and off of your shoulders in a non-distractive way. The classic Chignon is a good option, or if you're hard pressed for time, get two hair sticks, insert one into the middle of your hair when it's pulled back, spin it around a few times until it's tight at the back of your head, and flip the stick upwards, toward your scalp, and push it down toward the nape of your neck. Use the other stick to lock the twist in place. It's an easy way to add some flair to an outfit, but keep your hair out of the way, too. If worse comes to worst, a high-ponytail with a few strands wrapped around the elastic to hide it would look nice so long as it's done neatly. For a ballet recital, I put my hair in a mid-ponytail with double elastics, then twisted small sections of the ponytail into tight twirls and tucked the ends into the second elastic. It looked REALLY cool, and when I took the elastics out, I had what looked like pincurls!



Good luck and have fun out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment