Tuesday, July 28, 2009

What is a good brand of temporary hair dye that will last for a long time and will show up in my dar

I want to get purple streaks in my hair, but nothing shows up.



What is a good brand of temporary hair dye that will last for a long time and will show up in my dark hair?

If your hair is super dark, the purple isnt going to show without lifting some of the pigment out of your hair first. A high-lift product is a one step process to purple streaks, I think sally's carries some.



Or you may have to go to a 2 step process of lifting then depositing the new color. Depending on the health of your hair, this may work, may not. If you are over processed the bleaching to lift your color will only open your cuticle more and then the purple you are depositing, may fade very quickly.



If your hair is in good shape, I would say find a "high lift" if you have tried regular and it didnt work. But be ware, these high lift usually process more quickly and closer to the actual color on the box.



My over all recommendation is to go to a hairdresser and get it done professionally so that if it doesnt turn out and you have payed for it, they have to correct it until you get it how you want it!



vs.



overprocessing your hair, and regretting it later.



What is a good brand of temporary hair dye that will last for a long time and will show up in my dark hair?

Dark and lovely



What is a good brand of temporary hair dye that will last for a long time and will show up in my dark hair?

Clairol

No comments:

Post a Comment