Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I need to find websites that show various styles of very short hair styles.?

My daughter and I shaved our heads at the beginning of the year to support a friend who was diagnosed with cancer and now our hair is really starting to grow out and my daughter is starting school in the fall and wants to have a cute, feminine looking hairstyle and I can't find any websites that show modern, cute hair styles...so if you know any please let me know.



I need to find websites that show various styles of very short hair styles.?

wow first of all thats very nice of you both for donating it to support a friend! :) i think thats so sweet ok uhm idk how old you daughter is but this site http://www.rasysa.com/pkg/style/ has different japanese hairstyles but i don't know if your into asian hairstyles or not but just try and see if there's anything nice that'll fit your daughter :) hope everything goes well with your friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment