Thursday, July 30, 2009

I just got my hair layered, whats the best product to use in order to show the layers more?

I don't want to highlight or colour my hair as it doesn't suit me, as my facial features are dark, eyebrows etc and have tried it before. I have dark brown hair. Can anyone help me????



I just got my hair layered, whats the best product to use in order to show the layers more?

Straighten every layer and you will notice it. Trust me.



Use hair wax by Headwear



(If you live in Australia, Priceline have it).



And rub it in some layers. Or you could use "Surfers Gel" by Garnier.



Really, its simple just straightening it and adding wax/gel into the layers.



If you have dark brown hair. A cherry red headband would look so nice!



Its all in a matter of expierimenting. Good luck. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment