Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I am looking for a video clip of Jonathan Antin from the show Blow Out. Where he says "I Have B

The clip was on E! The Soup with Joel McHale. Jonathan Antin was talking about using filtered water to wash his hair, and he said he just did it and. "I can't remember the last time my hair was this bangin!" I know it is a weird request, but I repeat the joke a lot and now the German Nanny wants to know what I am talking about. I have tried E! on online and you tube. Does anyone know where I could find a clip of this video to share with others? Thank you in advance for all your help! ~Kelly~



I am looking for a video clip of Jonathan Antin from the show Blow Out. Where he says "I Have Bangin Hair".

http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0geuqGcvnFFZS...



I am looking for a video clip of Jonathan Antin from the show Blow Out. Where he says "I Have Bangin Hair".

I remember that show when he used the filtered water and actually rinsed his hair with purified bottled water. "Bangin hair" lol. That rings a bell too. I wish I could help you but don't have the video. Is there any way you can email him to find the clip of him? His shows were cancelled this fall too. Let us know if you get any info about this. I know he's been featured on Yahoo's Q %26amp; As about a couple of months ago.



Good luck anyway in your search!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment