Tuesday, July 28, 2009

How do I add Links from Photobucket to show hair styles,thought I hade it Buyt Not?

thought I had it then when I pushed submit the blue links turned bacl into the long codes. Can someone help me please ???thank you



How do I add Links from Photobucket to show hair styles,thought I hade it Buyt Not?

I'm not 100% certain what you are asking, but if you want to copy and paste a link, it is relatively simple:



On the page that you want to link to, go up to the address bar and, holding down the button on your mouse, move the cursor across the entire address, so that it is shadowed, and thus selected.



Then, click the right button on your mouse, opening a dialogue box; in this box, select "copy"; you now have the address ready to paste.



In whatever page you wish to paste the address, be it your 360 page(I'm guessing) or what have you, move your cursor so that it is free of any other text in your blog by hitting the enter key a few times to give the address some space.



When your cursor is clear of any other text, right click on the mouse again, but this time, select "paste" in the dialogue box. The address link will appear, and people will be able to click on the link from your page to visit the site.

No comments:

Post a Comment